Thursday, June 03, 2010

Grilled Pork Chops

My sister sent me home with a couple leftover grilled pork chops the other evening. So I tried to think of a way to re-gift it for my family...Grilled Vietnamese pork chops are my favorite. I thought my kids might like it. So I marinated the leftover chops with the marinade below from epicurious. I doubled the marinade for some extra sauce. Reheated the chops on the grill just until warmed. Put the remaining marinade in a pan and heated up. Poured it over chops and served with jasmine rice. Use this marinade for your raw thinly pounded pork chops before throwing on the grill. Delish!

1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup finely chopped shallots (about 2)
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home