Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Instant Udon to the Rescue!


After handing my son off to my husband even before he walks into the door and dragging my very UN-housetrained puppy out for his long walk, I forgot about dinner. I come back with my devilish horns of hunger and run to my stash of instant udon, throw in some frozen kamaboko (fish cakes), green onions, and some curry cubes that I found in the back of my overcrowded pantry (gotta love the pantry where you can't get the cabinet shut). Dished out the udon and soup like the slob that I am (cleaning lady is coming tomorrow). Slurp slurp slurp! Finishing of with sips of the perfect glow in the dark drink, Tang... I know...so bad but soooo good. A happy belly replaces my hungry horns. This SO does not fit with the entries you guys have posted. Anyway, looking forward to bacon, bacon and more bacon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jer said...

I love it. You know I never make udon at home. Why not?! This sounds yummy and easy and comforting. Thank you for the idea! I'm driving up to Los Angeles and its the middle of rush hour ... ugh, I think with traffic I will be driving for three hours! Wish me luck.

08 February, 2006 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home